This is the Rogue's Angels weekly check-in. Every Thursday we encourage the Angels and visitors to let us know how their writing is going.
How well are you doing?
Had problems this week? That's ok. Just sit down this coming week and write. Whatever you do, don't let difficulties from the week before get in your way this week.
Every word is one word closer to the finished product.
Had a great week? Keep it up, the momentum is on your side.
I've finished my edits to Rebel Heart. It is just about ready to go. A few little details left as well as galleys. For a while I wasn't sure it would make it's June 20th pub date but now I know it will. Congratulations to MomJane the winner of her name in my book. She will be the high priestess Janellen. A character who is beautiful but devious.

Hey, Chris! Intriguing photo you posted today. Could be other-worldly...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing the edits to REBEL HEART! And congrats to MomJane for winning a character named after her in the book. What fun!
In spite of dealing with taxes last week, I made progress on edits for the fifth book of my LEGACY series, as well as continued promotion for current and future releases. LEGACY OF ANGELS will release in less than two weeks! Hooray and gulp--lots of preparation to do between now and then, which is what I will be doing this coming week as well as wrapping up edits to the fifth LEGACY book.
Happy writing to all!