Well, we are looking at an 80 degree day. This after snow in March and tons of rain. I am truly looking forward to a little bit of gardening and playing with the granddaughter outside.
I've started work on an erotic fantasy novel. And I'm happy to say I have written eight pages. I hope to finish chapter 1 today and tomorrow begin chapter 2.
I am learning so much about promotion and I'm still trying to get my name out to the masses. I know, I know this is not how did your week go, but I'm not really blog motivated today.
Hope all the angels and everyone else reading this blog has a beautiful sunny day.

Yes, loving the sunshine and working in my yard a bit! But--dare I say it? Too hot too fast! I don't do well (and neither did my dogs) with big temperature differences. But never fear, looks like we will be moving back into rain in the next few days. So don't forget to oil your wings and keep them water-proofed!
ReplyDelete